You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Rare Baerii is exceptional caviar comes from the Siberian Sturgeons farmed in France, Bordeaux. Unusual big grains with a tender structure just melt in your mouth uncovering the subtle nutty flavor with sea note.
Sturgeon type: Acipenser Baerii Rare
Sturgeon Age: 11 years
Ingredients : Sturgeon roes, salt 3,9%. No preservative added.
Colour: Beautiful dark grey colour
Size : OVER 3.1 mm
Taste Notes: Large sized beads is very soft and thin that makes the caviar very delicate and it nearly melts in your mouth brimming the palate with tender lightly salted buttery and sea flavour.
黑鑽石西伯利亞魚子醬（Premium Baerii RARE），這種珍稀的魚子醬是來自法國波爾多所養殖的西伯利亞鱘魚。 魚子醬具有柔軟的結構，而且不尋常的大顆。在你的嘴裡融化，散發出海洋中微妙的堅果風味。
1. Royal Caviar Club Offers delivery within Hong Kong and ships using Lalamove Transport Courier.
2. Delivery time depends on the items you have added in your shopping cart and your delivery address:
- Order lead time 1 to 2 days (if order does not include pre-order items)
- Delivery hours MONDAY TO SATURDAY (10am to 8pm)
3. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee for re-delivery if the recipient is not available.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside at the customer's request.
5. Delivery vehicle must be able to access and park legally within 50 meters of the delivery address.
6. Delivery is only available up to 4th floor for apartments without lift; above charges would occur.
7. Delivery will be suspended when Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rain Warning Signal is hoisted.