You have no items in your shopping cart.
On the nose: The immediate impression is of the mildness of the pure, airy, bright bouquet. A floral, fruity pastel tone then unfolds and quickly darkens into candied fruit, ripe hay and toasted notes, along with hints of licorice.
On the palate: The wine's opulence – contained and succulent, round at heart – reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea.
1. Royal Caviar Club Offers delivery within Hong Kong and ships using Lalamove Transport Courier.
2. Delivery time depends on the items you have added in your shopping cart and your delivery address:
- Order lead time 1 to 2 days (if order does not include pre-order items)
- Delivery hours MONDAY TO SATURDAY (10am to 8pm)
3. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee for re-delivery if the recipient is not available.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside at the customer's request.
5. Delivery vehicle must be able to access and park legally within 50 meters of the delivery address.
6. Delivery is only available up to 4th floor for apartments without lift; above charges would occur.
7. Delivery will be suspended when Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rain Warning Signal is hoisted.